Daily Archives: March 10, 2017
What is PHP and why we use PHP Frameworks?
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Pre-Processor) is free, widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language. It is a very popular, secure and stable scripting language.
PHP framework is a library that makes the life of site developer easier by adding some useful functions. The usage of PHP frameworks is increasing day by day. The PHP frameworks let developers to initiate innovative modern website development practices.The general idea behind the workings of a PHP framework is referred to as Model View Controller(MVC).
Here are some top reasons for developers to adapt the best PHP frameworks and see how these top frameworks of PHP can level up the development process.
- Speeding up the development process
- Reusing code across similar projects
- Web apps runs on PHP frameworks are scalable.
- High level of security.
- MVC pattern ensures the separation of presentation and logic.
- Promote modern web development practices such as OOP.