- Login to Router Settings and Create Strong Password
- Do not leave username as ‘admin’ change as you preferred and change password from ‘admin’ to strong password (combination of alphanumeric).
- Disable network SSID from broadcast
- SSID is wireless network name. Disable SSID means neighbour can’t see your wireless network name in the list when they search.
- Create Strong WiFi Password
- Creating strong WiFi password makes difficult to hack. Enable WiFi encryption as WPA2 Personal.
- MAC Address Filtering
- Enable MAC address filtering allows registered devices allows access to your network.