TP Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem RouterArcher D7
- Supports Superfast Wireless Speed with 802.11ac standard
- Dual band
- 3 dual band detachable external antennas
- Full Gigabit Wired Connection
- One Gigabit LAN/WAN port
- Three Gigabit LAN ports
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections provide a premium wireless experience
- Share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) port accepts connections from cable and fiber modems via Ethernet cable
- TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices
Placement of WiFi access point is most important in WiFi infrastructure design for optimizing nework. It will reduce the hassle for IT staff after deployment of wireless access point setup. Poor installation of WiFi will cause connectivity issue and lead to customer dissatisfaction.
The following tips helps to place a access points for better performance:
Free from obstacles
Try to place wireless access points without any obstacles such as wall, furniture, ceiling etc. So that the Radio Frequency waves can be reach the client device faster speed.
Access point placement on ceiling is best for horizontal coverage. If ceiling is too high try no to do. Do not put Access point above the ceiling tiles. It will create a extra barrier to go through the signal.
Do not point external antennas all in one direction.
Avoid interference with the bluetooth devices, microwave ovens, fluorescent light bulbs, cordless phones, and other WLAN networks devices.