Routers are mandatory for small businesses and homes to connect the outside world. Wireless routers are common for home and all types of businesses to get the internet connection to their desktops, laptops, smart phones, tablet devices and other wireless devices. Router determines how to send and where to send the information from one computer to another computer. The information can be send from one network to another network as well.
Common issues of routers are:
- Difficult configurations
- Firmware updates
- Hardware specs (Memory, HDD etc)
- no. of simultaneous users
Common issues of Wireless routers are :
- Interference (Positioning of router).
- Distance between Wireless Access Points and client devices.
- Router capacity for concurrent users.