- Power on the router.
- Locate reset hole (It is usually appears back of the router, beside the power on/off switch).
- Push a pin or paper clip into the reset hole and hold it for 10 seconds (all LED lights will be flashed).
- Release the pin or paper clip from the hole.
- Wait for 2 to 3 minutes to complete the reset process. Once it is completed the router LED lights goes to steady mode.
- Power – Green – Solid
- LAN – Green – Flash when traffic is going through mode
- DSL – Green – Solid
- Internet – Green – Flash when traffic is going through modem